Assistance in Documenting Career Regia Marina Service, WW1 & ?

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 13/4/2022, 22:48

Group:
UTENTE CADETTO

Hello Folks, I have been attempting to research & document the following individual, & I realized that perhaps someone here would be able to identify both the Rank[s] & hopefully his assorted Service Ribbons, representing an lifetime of career service with the Regia Marina, the Italian Navy. The individual pictured was my late Great Uncle, & for years now I've been attempting to determine these 2 facts, in addition to documenting his mind service with the Regia Marina ? HE WAS: Michele PASTORE, [ 1884 - 1974 ] of Manfredonia, Foggia, Italy. On his Gravestone in Italy, is noted; 'Maresciallo Marina Militare', which I believe was his final Rank upon Retirement. If anyone could PLEASE assist me in this I would be most deeply appreciative, THANK YOU !

IMG_0815IMG_0805IMG_0820

Best regards, Dom Pastore Jr. / 'dpast32'

Edited by dpast32 - 4/14/2022, 01:36 PM

view post Posted on 28/4/2022, 23:14

Group:
UTENTE

(traduco) Ciao a tutti, sto cercando informazioni e documenti su un mio defunto prozio, Michele PASTORE, (N 1884 – M 1974) di Manfredonia, Foggia. Sulla sua lapide in Italia, è annotato; 'Maresciallo Marina Militare', che credo sia stato il suo ultimo grado al momento del pensionamento. Scrivo a voi perché spero che qualcuno possa PER FAVORE aiutarmi in questa ricerca

1 replies since 13/4/2022, 22:48   191 views